The Berry Burn Community Fund has allocated a fund of £6,000 to help front-line community groups and voluntary organisations in its Fund area to deliver services during the Covid-19 pandemic.
We recognise that groups will need these resources quickly and we aim to award funds within five working days of receiving a completed and approved application form.
If your group or organisation requires funding to support your work during this emergency, please select the appropriate application form below.
Please refer to map of fund zones
1. Applications from organisations and individuals in the current community council boundaries of:
- East Nairnshire (zone 2)
- Grantown-on-Spey (zone 8)
- Cromdale & Advie (zone 9)
will be administered by The Berry Burn Community Fund
2. Applications from organisations and individuals in the current community council boundaries of:
- Dyke Landward (zone 1)
- Forres (zone 3)
- Findhorn & Kinloss (zone 4)
- Heldon (zone 5)
- Speyside (zone 6)
- Finderne (zone 7)
will be administered by tsiMoray